First of all, here it the Teen Girls Daybook! If you would like to participate in a Teen Girl's Daybook, click here.
Date... March 1, 2010
Starting time... 3:28 pm
Outside my window... I can't see outsidde my window... It has curtains right now.
I'm thinking... about piano
I'm reading... Some thing for school as well as a few "pleasure" books.
I'm listening to... My Momma talk to Mrs. Jamie.
I'm wearing... ankle brace, my Liberty basketball shirt, and basketball shorts
Yesterday, I... went iceskating!
I'm sad because... we didn't get to go to the State basketball competition to watch my friends.
I'm hungry for... A watermelon slushie from Sonic...
The song stuck inside my head is... "Indescribeable" by Chris Tomlin
I want... to do some dama (or creative movement... whatever you wanna call it. :P )
I love... books
I loathe... boring books
This week, my goal is... to figure out what I am going to get my mother and sister for their birthdays!!!
Did I meet last week's goal?... Actually, yes!
Ending time... 3:36 pm
AND NOW! THE INTERVIEW QUESTIONS FOR THE BLOG PARTY!!!!! (You guys should really check that out! It is gonna be AWESOME! Just click the button on teh sidebar over their --> to see about it!)
1. What's your favorite time of the day, and why? Hmm... I don't really have a 'favorite' time of day, but I do like meal times! :P
2. If health wasn't an issue, what food could you live off of? Aw, man. I could TOTALLY live of off Fettuccine Alfredo and garlic bread... Yum....
3. If you could have one wish granted (besides wishing for more wishes), what would it be? Well, now, that's a bit of a hard one... I guess that I would wish for World Peace... Just kidding! :P I really have no idea what I would wish for!
4. What's one thing that you get teased about a lot? That would be my feet. I have very big feet. I trip over them a lot. It's really quite funny most of the time.
5. If you could choose one movie, book, or TV show to spend your life in, which would you pick? What type of character would you be? Probably either Bryan Davis' series "Dragons in our Midst"/"Oracles of Fire" or Wayne Thomas Batson's "The Door Within" series. As far as the character goes, I would be the quiet one in the back, waiting to see what is going to happen.
6. If you could have one talent that you don't already have, what would it be? To be able to read school books faster, yet still retain everything... Yes, that would be quite heavenly :D
7.If money were no object, where would you go on vacation? I would go all over the world and take pictures to my heart's content.
8. If you were an awesome singer, which genre would you sing? Contemporary Christian.
9. If you could have a $10,000 shopping spree to one store, what would it be? Biggest book store in the world!
10. If you could live in any point in time, when would it be? Well, I kinda like the time I'm living in now.
11. If every outfit in your wardrobe had to be one color, what would it be? Green or orange.
12. If you were one of the seven dwarfs, which one would you be?(Doc, Grumpy, Sneezy, Sleepy, Bashful, Happy, or Dopey) A mix between Doc and Happy.
13. What's the last album you listened to? Er... I don't know! I pretty much just listen to my iPod on shuffle. I think that last song I heard was "We Shine" by Stellar Kart.
14. What's something we'd be surprised to know about you? Well, let's just see here... Hm... Um. I guess you might be surprised to know that I have written a 27 paged paper on how we can get God back into America's media. That's about the only thing I can think about.....
Well, there you are, folks! Make sure you go on over to the blog party and check it out! There are some AWESOME giveaways over there!
Speaking about giveaways, Mac and Kat, over at Beautiful Elegant Designs, are having an awesome giveaway! Make sure you check it out also! Just click on their button.
What's the Big Deal About School Shootings?
2 days ago