Monday, March 29, 2010

Teen Girl's Daybook #11 (wow...)

If you would like to participate in a Teen Girl's Daybook, click here.
Date... March 29, 2010
Starting time... 9:41 AM
Mood... A mixture of things....
Outside my window... is a light rain
I'm thinking... about Ashley and the mountains
I'm reading... Two or three different things
I'm listening to... Indescribable by Chris Tomlin
I'm wearing... clothes ( :P )
Yesterday... I got to see Mrs. Tammy!!!!! :D :D :D
I'm sad because... we didn't get to go to the mountains this week :'(
I'm hungry for... I have no idea. I'm just hungry! :P
The song stuck inside my head is... The Pirates of the Caribbean song
I want... to finish my current math book SOON
I love... mountain air
I loathe... empty batteries
This week, my goal is... to have a clean room at some point in time this week
Did I meet last week's goal?... We sure did! WOOT WOOT! :P
Ending time... 9:53 AM
Don't forget to enter my giveaway ( http://basketballer4him.blogspot.com/2010/03/teen-girls-daybook-10-tag-and-my-very.html )!!! It ends on Wednesday, so hurry and get in on that! :)

No comments: