Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Old Dogs (the movie)

So I recently watched Old Dogs. In my opinion it was a great movie! I loved it! It was HILARIOUS and very sweet at the same time. I love funny movies :) . Anyway, it is about a guy who just recently learned that he is actually a father to a set of seven-year-old twins. When their mother has to go away for two weeks, he ends up taking care of them along with his best friend. However, at the same time these two men are also trying to pull off the biggest business deal of their lives.
I just thought I would let you all know that I liked this movie A LOT and maybe you might like to watch it sometime. If you do (or already have for that matter :P ) tell me what you thought in a comment!
And don't forget to sign up for the giveaway! :D

No comments: