Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Teen Girl's Daybook #4

Date... 2-2-10
Starting time... 12:11 pm
Mood... A little bit of pretty much everything
Outside my window... there is rain, rain, rain....
I'm thinking... about my science
I'm reading... still reading several things.
I'm listening to... Jackie practice her piano
I'm wearing... jeans and an orange shirt
Yesterday, I... didn't post this! So, so sorry. :'(
I'm excited for... tomorrow
I'm sad because... of a few different things
I'm hungry for... chicken
The song stuck inside my head is... "Who I Am" by Nick Jonas (what is up with all these Jonas songs being stuck in my head???)
I want... a book by Christopher Hopper
I love... the mountains
I loathe... waking up and forgetting where you are
This week, my goal is... to do my best on the basketball court
Did I meet last week's goal?... Yes
Ending time... 12:16 pm
This is Syesha Mercado. She was on American Idol a few years back. Some people say I look like her. What do you think?

No comments: