Thursday, February 18, 2010

Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen


Well, I finished it! It took me longer than expected, but I did have to read it a little slower because of the time period that it was written. I liked it a lot, though! It really was quite funny in some parts! :D

For CHRISTmas, my sister received the movie "Pride and Prejudice". So, now that I have finished the book, I plan on watching it just to see what's different and if I like the book or the movie better. I always try to read the book before the movie..... And this isn't exactly on topic, but I urge you to read Eragon and then go watch the movie again! You really will see that the movie DOES NOT give the book justice. At all.
ANYWAY, we will see how the movie is and I will let you guys know what I think soon! :P



3 comments:

Lindsay said...

I love the book and the movie!
My favorite Jane Austen story. :)

Elyse said...

Jane Austen ROCKS! That movie is the best. I love Kiera Knightley's dress in the picture you provided...my dream gown. :)

Allison said...

I love the way you spell "CHRISTmas" I spell it like that too- when I remember:)
~Alli