Monday, February 8, 2010

Teen Girl's Daybook #5 and a tag

I remembered today!!!! :D Haha! Date... 2-8-10
Starting time... 3:22 pm
Mood... Glad
Outside my window... is a beautiful sky
I'm thinking... about basketball practice tonight
I'm reading... I'm back to reading Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen.
I'm listening to... Psalm 40
I'm wearing... warm clothes!
Yesterday, I... went to a Super Bowl party with the rest of my youth group! (Go Saints? Haha..)
I'm excited for... Amanda coming to my house sometime in the next month I think
I'm sad because... I miss my mountain friends
I'm hungry for... chicken and rice
The song stuck inside my head is... "Tootie Tot" (At least, i guess that's what it is called.)
I want... to be rid of math...
I love... my old basketball team, the Panthers
I loathe... when people make fun of other people
This week, my goal is... to start memorizing the books of James
Did I meet last week's goal?... On Monday yes, but Saturday, not really....
Ending time... 3:29 pm

And now, I was tagged by Elrania at http://awesomehorsestuff.blogspot.com/ ! Thanks, Elrania! Sorry for taking so long to get it up!

Do you like Chocolate?
Yes!!! I like it plain, but if you put peanut butter on it, I LOVE it.
Can you climb trees?
Yup, but I haven't in a while.
What continent would you like to visit?
Europe or Africa.... Both really! ;D
What Chinese year were you born in?
Dog
Are you a terrible artist?
Well, I guess it depends on who you are asking! ;)
List three movies you can't stand watching:
Oh, well I watched "Shorts" a couple of nights ago and I thought it was AWFUL. It made no sense whatsoever. Ummm... Also I really dislike the movie "Labyrinth". Can we say CHEESY?!?!? Err.... Well, I haven't actually watched this, but Twilight! Ick...
Do you like to get up early or sleep late?
Sleeping late is one of my weaknesses... I should really start waking up earlier... :-/
What are some of your favorite books?
Wow! I have so many I can't list them all! But, pretty much anything by Bryan Davis and Wayne Thomas Batson. Donita K. Paul is pretty good too, as well as Robert Liparulo.
Have you seen the Star Wars movies?
Yup! All of them.
List your three favorite Star Wars characters:
The Ewoks (I have NO idea if that is spelt right...), R2-D2, and..... Yoda!
Do you like to play music or listen to music?
Both!
Are you big on sports?
Depends on what kind of sport it is. Football, not so much, but basketball is GREAT! I really like watching basketball too.
Do you read a lot?
Oh yes!
Do you like fantasy?
YES. A lot of my favorite books are fantasy.
Have you ever had a Caption Contest on your blog?
No, but I would like to...
Do you sing a lot?
No. I don't really sing, unless I'm praising my Lord! (Or kidding around with my siblings... :D )


I tag:
Mom at http://www.galyeanbattalion.blogspot.com/
Jackie at http://www.mermaidmaniac.blogspot.com/
Joe at http://www.indianajoe1.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

Elyse said...

I kinda liked the Labryinth because of the fact that it was cheesy. Sort of wierd, but unique.