Saturday, January 23, 2010

Teen Girl's Daybook #3 (even though it should be 5! :-/ )

Here is the long awaited Teen Girl's Daybook! Also, make sure you read the whole post because I think a certain super hero might be making an appearance somewhere down there! ;) Want to do the Teen Girl's Daybook? Find out how here.
Date... 1-25-10
Starting time... 2:24 PM
Mood... Expecting
Outside my window... it is sunny and warm! (In Jan.... that is just little weird for me! :P)
I'm thinking... about a book I am reading
I'm reading... three or four different books...
I'm listening to... My Mom teaching my little sibs
I'm wearing... pink sweatpants and a gray shirt
Yesterday, I... couldn't go to sleep!
I'm excited for... Sunday!
I'm sad because... I'm not really sad
I'm hungry for... CHOCOLATE
The song stuck inside my head is... "Love Bug" by the Jonas Brothers (NOOO!!!! MUST STOP!)
I want... my seat back
I love... my family
I loathe... when I dream that my sister is singing Jonas Brother songs and then I end up getting one of them stuck in my head....
This week, my goal is... to drink more water
Did I meet last week's goal?... Yup!
Ending time... 2:34 PM
Now! Please stand to your feet and meet
BAT BOY!!!!!!!!
He is such the fashion minded hero. Notice the long cape that ends in points an begins with duck taped ears. The mask is also a fine point to the costume as it is crooked and adds mysteriousness. The normal athletic looking clothes that wears underneath are just so he look pretty casual in case he needs too. But in reality, these same clothes that you now peer at are really bullet proofed, fire proofed, water proofed, and (as an add on) Boo proofed. The socks are just socks though. He forgot his shoes.



Here is close up of the handsome warrior in black (and red and white)



Now, this fella here is the Bat Dog. He enjoys taking long naps upside down.




And this picture here is just so that I have proof that Boo is taking up BOTH of he sides of my chair!!!!!! HU-rumph.





No comments: