Sunday, June 20, 2010

An award and I'm gonna be gone for a while


I was awarded by Tammy at www.tgteecher.blogspot.com
Thanks so much! I love getting awards!

Rules:

1.Thank and link back to the blogger who gave you the award.

2. Share 7 things about yourself
1) Someday I would love to be a photographer
2) I have a new photography blog ( www.snapping4him.blogspot.com )
3) I love to do creative movement
4) I would like to take dance lessons
5)I have a real sword that I am very proud of. :)
6) I am very excited about the upcoming weeks
7) I have a small jewelry business
3. Pass this award along to 10 bloggers who you have recently discovered and who you think are fantastic for whatever reason!

Maggie @ www.foreverfindingmybliss.blogspot.com
I am only going to tag 5 right now.

4. Contact the bloggers you've picked and let them know about the award.
Again, thanks so much for tagging me! I love these kinds of things! :D
And now for the slightly sad / slightly happy part! I am going to be gone for about three weeks. You see, these next few weeks are going to be full of mission trips, church camps, etc, etc... I will also have no Internet access. :/ Not that that is really a bad thing, but it does cause a few problems when trying to update a blog. So, anyway, please be praying for my youth group and I as we go and do a mission trip and such. Thanks so much everyone! :)

2 comments:

Amber Noella said...

Thank you Katie! Sorry I didn't write back sooner...I was so busy.

You're a sweetie!!!

Love,
Amber

Unknown said...

Congrats on the award! I'm jealous of this sword of which you speak. I have a sword letter opener, but that's not quite as impressive. ;)