Thursday, June 10, 2010

OFFICIAL 100TH POST!!!!!



Yep! This is it! My 100th post... Wow... You know, it's kinda like a birthday. I expect things to feel, I dunno... different, I guess. But do they? No. Oh well! I'm gonna have fun celebrating anyway! :P

As some of you know, I am having a BLOG PARTY for my 100th post! I am going to be giving away a necklace (pictured below :) ), and if we can get 50 people to participate I will giveaway two pairs of earrings to another person. There will be questions to answer (they are below) and then all you have to do to make sure that you are entered into the drawing is link up to the post with the questions!!

* I REPEAT! MAKE SURE YOU LINK UP AT THE BOTTOM OF THE POST TO BE ENTERED INTO THE CONTEST!!!*



There is the necklace. Sorry for the quality in the picture. My digicam was on the fritz. :/
You do have to answer the questions on your blog for your entry to count. Umm... Let's see... What am I forgetting? OH! Here are the Blog Party buttons for you to put on your blog sidebars if you want to:


Playing For Him Blog Party





















Playing For Him Blog Party












I would like to thank Amanda @ http://www.farmgirlwrites.com/ for making these buttons for me! Aren't they AWESOME?!?!?! You can pick which ever one you want to put on your blog.


By the way, you probably noticed that on the buttons this shindig is supposed to start tomorrow. How ever, I had already posted the question in my previous post for people to go ahead and answer the questions if they wanted too. I think a few people have done that, so I figured what would it hurt if I started things up a bit early? ;)


Ok! I think that is pretty much everything, so look at my last post to get the questions for the blog party (which you probably find very random! Be warned! :P ) and have fun!!!!!


Here are my answers to the questions:


1) What is your blogger name?

Katie G.


2) What is your age?


15

3) Do you have any more blogs other than this one? If so, what are their links?


I have a photography blog. http://www.snapping4him.blogspot.com/

4) What is you favorite band/singer?


I really like Stellar Kart, Big Daddy Weave, MercyMe, and Casting Crowns.

5) Do you play any instruments? If so, what are they?

I play piano, bass guitar, handbells, and the fiddle.


6) What is your favorite ice cream flavor?


Anything chocolate!

7) What is your favorite brand of DOUGHNUTS?

Dunkin' Doughnuts


8)What is your favorite flower?


I don't know!

9) Do you have any siblings and how many? Do they have blogs and what are the links?


I have 3 siblings. All younger than me. Joseph (11) has a blog. http://www.indianajoe1.blogspot.com/

10) How many pairs of shoes do you have?

Ummm... Too many to count! :P


11)What is one of your favorite hobbies?


Photography

12) Do you like to fold socks?


NO

13) What is one of your favorite Bible verses?


1 Corinthians 15:58

14) What is the first thing that come to mind when you read the words 'COLD FEET'?


socks

15) What is your favorite Disney movie?

Probably Aladdin


16) Do you like horror movies?

NOOOOO


17) What is your favorite cleaning product?


I really like Clorox wipes

18) What are some of your favorite books?

Anything by Wayne Thomas Batson and Karen Kingsbury


19) Do you like traditional book or eReaders?


Both

20)Do you play any sports? If so, what?

Basketball


21) Have you ever heard of Karen Kingsbury? (If not you should really read one of her books! You will be hooked! :P)

YES! LOL


22) Swords or arrows?

Swords


23) Fiction or Non-fiction?


Fiction

24) What is your favorite college team?


Virginia Tech

25) What is your favorite subject in school?


Writing

And here is a video of a couple of violinists whom I just discovered.





Aren't they awesome???

1 comment:

Eldarwen said...

I'd love to enter for the beautiful necklace, and I'm heading over to my blog to answer the questions now! How fun! What a lovely idea, Katie! ;D

Love your friend,
Eldarwen