Saturday, June 19, 2010

And the winner is...

... ELDARWEN! Congrats, girl! Please leave me a comment with you address in it, Eldarwen. Comment moderation is on and I will not publish that post.
We had 5 people to enter the blog party. I was a bit disappointed that there weren't any more, but I would like to thank everyone who did participate! I enjoyed reading everyone's answers so much! :)
Maybe I will have another giveaway or blog party when I reach 100 followers or something. Anyway, thanks again to everyone how joined in!

5 comments:

Emileigh Latham said...

I'm sorry, girl. I wish there had been more who joined too.

I really enjoyed your blog party and would join again if you did another one.

Eldarwen said...

How exciting!! Yippee! I had SO much fun! I agree with Memzie, I would TOTALLY enter if you had another blog party! :D

*hugs*
Love your friend,
Eldarwen

Taylor said...

Congrats Eldarwen!!!!! *cheers*

Katie said...

Hi Katie :) Sorry there weren't more people. If I had found you soon enough I would have joined. :)

Tammy G. said...

I just found your blog. Great! There's an award for you at http://tgteecher.blogspot.com