Friday, July 9, 2010

im posting from...

... MY KINDLE! Yes thats right. i finally figured out how to get online with my kindle and now i am extremely happy. this is also why you will notice that there is pretty much no puncuation and probably some mispellings. just so you know.

anyway as you know i have been away for about three weeks now and will be gone again next week. i had a wonderful time at the mission trip and at camp. this past week i was at my grandparents andthat was super fun as well. i will post pictures when i am able and will go into more detail.

i will say this one thing though. my mind has been changed about one subject this past week. what is the subject yu ask? SILLYBANDS. i admit that i was quite prejudice against them for a while. but then my sister gave me some VT sillybands. the world has never been the same since. of corse one of my friends then gave me a few of hers and i am now proudly wearing all six of my sillybands on my arm. im really moving up in the world huh? haha. i just might post pictures on here of all my sillybands. what do you think about sillybands?

3 comments:

Emileigh Latham said...

Can't wait to see the pics!

Megan said...

I didn't know you could get on the internet from a kindle...hmm.

I am not a big fan of those bracelets. I am the strange person who doesn't like plastic bracelets on her wrists. I don't know why, I just never have, even when I was little playing dress up plastic bracelets like those annoyed me. I guess it's just a strange personality trait, lol!

But I have to admit, I love that they change to a shape! I play with my frieds Silly Band that turns into a fairy ALL the time!

Blessings,
Maggie
www.foreverfindingmybliss.blogspot.com

Jennifer R said...

Those band things are the coolest!!