Monday, April 12, 2010

Teen Girl's Daybook #12 (I think I skipped a week. :( )

Date... April 12, 2010
Starting time... 2:01 PM
Mood... A little excited
Outside my window... are trees shedding their beautiful blooms and taking on a more leafy outfit
I'm thinking... about a couple of things
I'm reading... Take One by Karen Kingsbury
I'm listening to... A Love Song by Stellar Kart
I'm wearing... basketball shorts and a tshirt
Yesterday... was very long
I'm sad because... I'm not too sad. :D
I'm hungry for... An Andy's burger.
The song stuck inside my head is... Conga
I want... to find some nice clothes in my closet
I love... God
I loathe... being without a purpose
This week, my goal is... to find some good clothes
Did I meet last week's goal?... YES! YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAY!
Ending time... 2:07 PM
The three that won the giveaway should be looking for their packages in the mail! My lovely mother sent them this morning in the mail. It might take a few days for some of you who live farther away to get them. I will post pictures of the necklace and earrings in a day or two, but I completely forgot to take a picture of Lindsay's bracelet. So sorry about that. :(

2 comments:

Lindsay said...

Oh, I could eat a burger right now too. Boy... that sounds good! =D

And I can't wait to get my bracelet!! =)

~ Love,
Lindsay

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to get my earrings! Thanks again! :)