Thursday, April 1, 2010

Blog Parade!

Click on the link in my sidebar to link up to this great parade! The prizes are awesome as well!

1. If you had to describe yourself in one word, what would you say? I would probably say 'quiet' .

2. If you could go anywhere in the world with anyone you wanted to, where would you go and who with? I think I would go to Greece and I would take my mother, father, sister, brothers, and my best friend Ashley.

3. If you could have one superpower, what would it be? To be invisible. Can you say FUN???
4. What is one habit (or two ;) that you get teased about a lot? Well... That would be my habit of taking one of my curls and rubbing in between my thumb and first finger. I started doing it when I was little and I just never stopped.

5. What is (or are) your food obsession(s)? NOODLES! I love noodles.... and salad! I love salad too....

6. What is the best April Fools prank you pulled on someone or that someone pulled on you? Hmmm... I don't really know. I guess the best one that I have ever really played on someone would be the time that I told my Dad that he had gum on the bottom of his shoe. He looked at this shoe and says "What?! Where?" He was kinda frantic. He he....

7. If you were an inanimate object, what would you be? I think I would like to be a book if I were an inanimate object. Maybe an old one?

8. Let's say you could change the world in one way. How would you change it? In some way to help further Christ in all the world.

9. You have a million dollars (*gasp* ;). How do you spend it? I probably donate most of it to orphans and such. Then I think I would make sure that all my family's bills were paid and all and then I would make sure that I had enough to make it through college. With whatever was left (if any) I think I would buy a ton of books. Maybe start my own library...

10. What is one thing that always takes your breath away? (That could mean in a good way OR a bad way)Sunsets. They display so much of God's beauty and love for us! I love them.

11. You are granted three wishes. What do you wish for? (Remember, you can't wish for more wishes ;) Hmm... 1) For enough money to never be in debt and to be able to make sure that none of my family or friends is ever in debt 2) For people to be moved to adopt more children 3) Well, I've always wanted my own horse :P Ha ha.

12. You can spend the day with one character from a book or series that you've read. Who is that character?Just one?!?!?!?!? AHHH!!!! *faint*

13. What is something odd or interesting about you that is not commonly known? Well, I love to talk to people that I know well. Most people who see me or just kinda know me, probably think I am the most quiet girl you will ever know. And around them I probably am (I can be so shy it gets on MY nerves... ) , but around my closest friends, I love to talk and listen to them. :)

14. What is one thing that you absolutely positively cannot stand? Constant noise. I like the quiet :) .

15. Say you committed a crime. The judge gives you a choice between sentences: twenty years of complete solitude in the mountains or never having another moment alone for the rest of your life. Your choice? I would probably pick the solitude.

16. What is one benefit that blogging has given you? Meeting new people.

17. A perfect day in your eyes would be...? I would wake up and head on out to search bookstores. After lunch I would spend sometime with my friends and we would go to a water park (I love water parks :D). Then when we were done and had all eaten dinner I would come back home and watch a Bones marathon on TV, but no commercials.
Well, there are all the questions and their answers! Now all I have to do is go and link up! :D
My giveaway was supposed to have ended yesterday, but I have decided to prolong it another week to give more people a chance to sign up. So it will now end on April 7th. I don't believe I put this, but you have to comment in order to be entered. ;) Thanks!

3 comments:

Amber Noella said...

Whoa, we are a lot alike! I am pretty shy too, and also, I love the Beach boys {from one of your previous posts}, and sunsets...oh man. Literally take my breath away!

Emileigh Latham said...

ilike your answers!

Jake M. said...

Incredible blog and great answers! My fave was the one about your wish to get a horse- same here. That would be amazing! And then I can really relate to your answer for question 13- around people I don't know, I tend to be really reserved and uncommunicative. But around my friends? *grins* I talk so much they go crazy. :D

Jake