Monday, January 11, 2010

Teen Girl's Daybook #2

Want to do the Teen Girl's Daybook? Find out how here.
Date... 1-11-10
Starting time... 4:54 PM
Mood... Melancholy
Outside my window... are a bunch of trees
I'm thinking... about school
I'm reading... Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen
I'm listening to... Nothing.... (Ah, bliss...)
I'm wearing... jeans a long sleeved shirt
Yesterday, I... did a drama at church
I'm excited for... Lizzie coming this weekend!
I'm sad because... I just finished an AWESOME book! (Curse of the Spider King by Wayne Thomas Batson and Christopher Hopper)
I'm hungry for... Noodles
The song stuck inside my head is... Spider Man Theme
I want... to be forever finished with school work
I love... reading
I loathe... running
This week, my goal is... to find some new books to read
Did I meet last week's goal?... Sorta.
Ending time... 5:19 pm (I had to stop in the middle)

I am SOOOOOOO sorry that I missed last week everyone! I got sick (we do NOT want to go into specifics there. Trust me. ) and was on the couch pretty much all of last week. Again, VERY sorry everyone!

No comments: