Monday, December 28, 2009

Teen Girl's Daybook #1

So, as you have probably noticed, I have not been very diligent in writing on my blog. Very sorry about that. But! I am going to try to get better! And here is how. I am going to start doing the Teen Girl's Daybook. Basically, I just post this every Monday. I think it is going to be so fun!

Thanks to Eldarwen at The Faithful Elven Princess (http://thefaithfulelvenprincess.blogspot.com/) for giving me this idea!





Want to do the Teen Girl's Daybook? Find out how here.
Date... 12-28-09
Starting time... 8:01 PM
Mood... Amused
Outside my window... is blackness
I'm thinking... about the drive home tomorrow and missing bball practice
I'm reading... Trion Rising by Robert Elmer
I'm listening to... 'Psalm 40' and my little bro playing with his car
I'm wearing... clothes! :P
Yesterday, I... went to a different church
I'm excited for... opening the rest of my CHRISTmas gifts when we get home
I'm sad because... we are going home tomorrow
I'm hungry for... ice cream
The song stuck inside my head is... The Barney 'I love you, you love me' song
I want... to take pictures with my new camera that I got for CHRISTmas
I love... GOD
I loathe... The book Twenty Thousand Leagues Under the Sea
This week, my goal is... to finish my new room
Did I meet last week's goal?... I didn't have one
Ending time...8:12 pm

No comments: