Friday, April 18, 2008

Some more about me

This e-mail was pretty cool and I decided to put it on here! :

Hit forward and place an X by all the things you have done and remove the X from the ones you have not, and send it to your friends (including me). This is for your entire life.
( ) Gone on a blind date
( ) Skipped school
( x ) Watched someone die
( ) Been to Canada
( ) Been to Mexico
(x) Been to Florida
(X) Been on a plane
(X)Been Lost
() Been on the opposite side of the country
(X) Been out of the country
() Gone to Washington, DC
(X) Swam in the ocean
( X ) Cried yourself to sleep
( x ) Played cops and robbers, played cowboys and Indians
( x) Recently colored with crayons
( X ) Sang Karaoke
( x) Paid for a meal with coins only
( x ) Done something you told yourself you wouldn't?
( X ) Made prank phone calls when a young teenager
( x ) Laughed until some kind of beverage came out of your nose/mouth
( X ) Caught a snowflake on your tongue
( x) Danced in the rain
(x) Written a letter to Santa Claus
( ) Been kissed under the mistletoe (YUCK!!!!!!!!!!)
( X ) Watched the sunrise /sunset with someone you care about
(X) Blown bubbles
(x ) Gone ice-skating
( ) Been skinny dipping outdoors
( X ) Gone to the movies
Any nickname? Katie
Mother's name? Michelle
Favorite drink? ???????
Tattoo? NO WAY!
Piercings? my ears
How much do you love your job? Well, I only baby sit, but I like that!
Favorite vacation spot? The Outer Banks
Ever been to Africa ? No
Ever eaten cookies for dinner? I'm not sure! I think so.....
Ever been on TV? I don't think so
Ever steal any traffic sign? NOPE
Ever been in a car accident? yes
Drive a 2-door or 4-door vehicle?I don't have a car!
Favorite salad dressing? RANCH
Favorite pie? apple
Favorite Number: 12
Favorite movie? I have no idea......
Favorite holiday? Christmas or Easter
Favorite dessert? ???????
Favorite food? Spaghetti
Favorite day of the week? I have no idea.....
Favorite brand of body wash? uh.....
Favorite smell? I HAVE NO IDEA!
What do you do to relax? read, write, or listen to my ipod

Well, that's a bit more that you know about me! Find UK Solicitors

No comments: