Wednesday, March 19, 2008

My first post!!!

OK, so after days and weeks of begging my poor mother for my first blog, she finally said, " Yes, Katie! Go get a blog!!!!"! THANK YOU, MOMMY!!!!! Google Internet Marketing Consultant



Since this is my first post, I figure this would be a good time to list a few (and when I say a few, I really mean a whole lot!!!) things about me! Here we go:



My Name: Katie (Duh! ;) )

Hobbies: Basketball, reading, writting, becoming more like the Lord,Handbells, and a few more

Favorite authors: Bryan Davis, Donita K. Paul, C.S. Lewis, Christopher Poalini, and MANY more

Favorite Sports team:
VT HOKIES!!!

Favorite Colors: VT colors (Yes, I LOVE Virginia Tech!)

Favorite Singer: Mandisa!!!!

Favorite Songs: True Beauty, Conga, Shackles, Jesus Freak




OK, and this is my favorite comidian, Tim Hawkins:



http://www.godtube.com/view_video.php?viewkey=e59b19db2071d55955e9





Isn't this so true!?!?!?! OK, I will have to stop here, it is about one hour and a half past my bed time!






">

No comments: