Monday, May 24, 2010

Teen Girl's Daybook #15 (AND my 99th post!!!)


Date... May 24, 2010
Starting time... 5:04pm
Mood... not really sure....
Outside my window... The rain has been POURING!
I'm sitting in... once again at the family computer. -.-
I'm thinking... hoe great it would be to go to NY for my 16th bday
I'm reading... To Darkness Fled by Jill Williamson (still) and Wuthering Heights by Emily Bronte
I'm listening to... sweet, sweet nothing!
I'm wearing... a pair of Capri's and my Kermit the frog tshirt.
Yesterday... I learned the new 'Humpty Dumpty' song
I'm sad because... we are out of ice cream. :'(
I'm hungry for... ice cream, mashed potatoes, and rolls. Yes, that is very strange, I know.
The song stuck inside my head is... The new Humpty Dumpty song. *sigh* :(
I want... to get Bryan Davis' newest book.
I love... my Kindle
I loathe... spelling (good thing I'm done with it! :D )
This week, my goal is... to finish two lessons in my math book
Did I meet last week's goal?... no...
Ending time... 5:14 pm
So, this is my 99th post! Should i have a giveaway on my blog for my 100th? Or possibly a blog party? Tell me what you think or if you have any other ideas in a comment!!!!

7 comments:

Emileigh Latham said...

blog giveaway or blog party...either one sounds awesome!

Hey, question, are you enjoying To Darkness Fled?

Fashionablylate said...

How are you liking Wuthering Hights?
That's next on my "To read" list. :)

99 posts! Congrats! I have no ideas for you sadly...

Katie said...

Memzie, YES, I am enjoying To Darkness Fled! It is AWESOME. If you are thinking about reading it, you should know that it is the second book in a trilogy. The first is called By Darkness Hid.

Fashionablylate, Wuthering Heights is pretty good, it just took me a bit to get into it.

Thanks for the comments guys!

Ivorydancer said...

Hiya Katie!

I just wanted to let you know that my blog URL has changed to: http://anotheronceintimeh.blogspot.com/

you will have to re-follow it in order for the updates to come to your dashboard.

Thank you and God bless!

~Ivory

Jennifer R said...

Question... does the name of your blog mean praying for your future husband or God? just wondering! Great post! :)

Katie said...

Actually, my blogs name is Playing for Him. ;) I created the blog when I was 12-ish and I simply knew that I was going to play basketball all my life then. Well, my plans have changed since then and I am no longer always playing bball. But I have still kept the name. :)

Although, I will tell you that I pray for my husband every day. I think it is very important! I'm also saving my first kiss for my wedding day and all that stuff ;) .

Thanks for commenting!

Mac and Kat said...

I love Wuthering Heights! I just finished it actually!

God Bless!
~Kat