Monday, May 17, 2010

Teen GIrl's Daybook #14

Date... May 17, 2010
Starting time... 8:43 pm
Mood... Hopeful
Outside my window... It has been raining off and on.
I'm sitting in... the office!
I'm thinking... about when Ashley gets down here! YAY!
I'm reading... To Darkness Fled by Jill Williamson
I'm listening to... My Dad and Mom talking
I'm wearing... a new tshirt and my VT bball shorts
Yesterday... played my bass guitar for the first time in a performance!
I'm sad because... Ashley didn't get to come today
I'm hungry for... Ice cream. Ans there is some in the freezer... Hmm....
The song stuck inside my head is... 'You Can't Roller Skate in a Buffalo Herd'
I want... people to act like they have some sense.
I love... Contemporary Christian Music
I loathe... tight jeans. UGH
This week, my goal is... to finish reading my current book as well as my next.
Did I meet last week's goal?... Si.
Ending time... 8:50PM
So, as you have probably noticed, pretty much everyone has voted on poll that they would love it if I started a photography blog! I am SOOO glad that you all want to see my pictures! Thanks so much! I will be starting a photography blog, however (yes, there is a however :(... ) it may be a while before that happens because my computer recently stopped working as some of you may know. We took it to the shop a few days ago and guess what! My screen is completely fried. Dead. NON EXISTENT! *sigh* SO. I am going to be looking around for a new computer and until I get a new computer, I will not have a computer on which to create and edit images. :P Just so you know! :D

1 comment:

Emileigh Latham said...

Hey, glad you are back! Can't wait to see that photography blog.


'You Can't Roller Skate in a Buffalo Herd'? What?! I'm going to check that out.