Friday, January 16, 2009

Tag, you are it!

I was tagged by Mama at The Galyean Battalion . Here are the rules:

1. Go to the fourth folder wherever you keep your folder.

2. Pick the fourth picture in that folder.

3. Post that picture and tell about it on your blog.

4. Pick four other people to tag.

5. E-mail those people and tell them that they are tagged!

Alright! Here you go:

This picture was taken by my Mom, Michelle, at one of my recent basketball games.You can see me in this picture behind #3. In all but one of my games I have been the tallest player on the floor. I am 5' 8". Anyway, this was an away game. We lost this game. You can also see our #1 point guard, Tyler, in front of me. I play a post position, which is where you play right under the basket. I love to play basketball, which is why my blog is called what it is!



More to come in the next few days. I am going to try to get better at this blogging stuff.



The People I Have Tagged:

Joel at Life Lessons With Joel

Kate at *Twinkle Toes*

Mae at My Storys

Joseph at Indiana Joe!!!

OK! You have to e-mail me back or comment here and tell me when you have your picture up!!!

FAVORITE SMILEY OF THE WEEK







scuba diving forum rolleye smileys scuba diving pictures



3 comments:

kate said...

hey katie! i cant so this thingy bcause the hard drive on our computer got totally wiped out. we lost lie all our pics. srry!

Michelle said...

Hey girlie.... finally glad to see you sitting over there talking to the dummy boys playing bball on the pc..... when are you going to update this blog again? slacker!

YPJ said...

I finally did my picture! : )